Go Fish Digital is looking for a PPC & Paid Media Associate in USA. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Build paid search strategy from the ground up.
- Optimize and test existing paid search campaigns to improve ROI.
- Spend time analyzing datasets to identify issues and opportunities.
- Analyze the performance of Google Ads campaigns to exceed client business goals.
- Uncover paid search opportunities for clients by manually reviewing ad campaigns, website, and competitors.
- Implement bidding strategies the lead to a positive ROI for clients.
- Continually optimize ad text and placement as necessary.
- Analyze data to draw conclusions about campaign efforts.
- Develop advertising roadmaps and identifying project milestones.
- Work in a team setting, sharing and receiving information for other departments including SEO.
- Enjoy working directly with clients to meet business goals.
- Stay up-to-date with Google updates and industry trends.
- Bring new ideas and innovations to our processes.
- Google Adwords Certified.
- Google Analytics Certified.
- Minimum of 2 years managing Google Ads campaigns.
- Experience with Google Tag Manager.
- An understanding of Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) best practices.
- Comfortable working with Microsoft Excel (and its Google counterpart, Sheets).
- A desire to work with data and track efforts to impact on revenue.
- Excellent analytical ability and the capacity to turn analysis into actions and deliverables that a non-technical.person can understand.
- Strong, clear writing skills.
- The capability to work well with a team.
- Strong problem solving skills – if you don’t know something but a client needs it, you will do everything you can to quickly figure it out.
- Facebook and/or LinkedIn Ads experience is a plus.