Stickyeyes is looking for a PR Account Executive in Leeds, United Kingdom. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Analysis into brand and opportunities for exposure through online PR.
- Involve in content creation for press and idea generation.
- Sell-in campaigns to press and influencers.
- Create and manage relationships with journalists and bloggers.
- Lead social networks.
- Collect all data and pulling together reports.
- Champion the department internally and externally and participate in thought-leadership.
- Oversee industry trends to spot opportunities or new developments and share with the team or wider business if required.
- Shout about positive results across the team and wider business.
- Any other duties as deemed fit by the business.
- Expert knowledge of build relationships with journalists, influencers and key stakeholders.
- A passion for PR is essential, as is your willingness to immerse yourself in client campaigns.
- Demonstarted understanding of or an enthusiasm to learn about the digital landscape and its impact on the future of the PR and content industry.
- Proactive, using initiative to solve problems for our clients.
- Organized, committed to the industry and a reliable member of staff.
- The ability to come up with out of the box ideas.