Stickyeyes is looking for a PR & Social Campaign Manager in Leeds, United Kingdom. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Head and take full ownership of our larger key accounts.
- Improve and oversee PR campaigns- producing press collateral and media relations where applicable.
- Lead PR campaign delivery on assigned accounts (across a range of industries) and ensuring strategy is implemented as directed by our Strategy team.
- Cooperate with our strategy team to plan new campaign ideas and shape our approach.
- Promote and maintain relationships with key influencers and journalists.
- Spend time researching the brand and opportunities for exposure through PR activity.
- Collaborate with the head of earned marketing communications to ensure that our PR approach continues to evolve and develop.
- Estimate and assess campaigns to highlight the strengths and weaknesses of our approaches and processes, making recommendations for future activity.
- Communicate and work closely with other delivery teams, particularly within marketing communications.
- Oversee the more junior team and supporting in their development and workload management.
- Operate with our senior strategic teams to make recommendations on PR and social media for clients and prospects.
- Provide robust campaign reports to demonstrate clear ROI and supporting team to improve their reporting technique.
- Monitor PR and social trends and relevant industry news to ensure our approach is up-to-date.
- Actively contribute to the marketing of the department’s services internally and externally.
- At least 3 years social media & PR experience, this could gain within a PR, digital or marketing agency setting or in house.
- Expert knowledge of or an enthusiasm to learn about the digital landscape and its impact on the future of the PR industry.
- Demonstarted understanding of the commercial value and measuring the success/failure of a project.
- Proven credibility, with established relationships with online influencers.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- A flexible individual, comfortable with a dynamic, fast-paced environment and communicating at all levels.
- A passion for PR and social media is essential, as is your willingness to immerse yourself in client campaigns.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and campaigns for brands.
- The ability to come up with out of the box ideas that match the campaign objectives.