Airbnb is looking for a Product Content Strategist in San Francisco, United States. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Contribute to a product team of designers, researchers, product managers, engineers, and data scientists.
- Offer a content strategy perspective throughout the product development process, and influence strategic decisions across and within products to improve the overall experience and ensure consistency across platforms.
- Work with cross-functional partners to drive consensus across teams and advocate for solutions that balance the needs of our hosts and guests with our business goals.
- Define the content strategy for a given product and write clear and concise content across multiple touchpoints (including product names, labels and navigational elements, emails, tutorials, marketing pages, and notifications).
- Help people who use Airbnb feel welcome and empowered, carefully considering the tone and writing content that’s consistent with Airbnb’s mission of belonging.
- Work with other content strategists to maintain and evolve voice and tone guidelines and help evangelize those resources across the company.
- Develop content frameworks, product narratives, and other deliverables that explain your recommendations and help people understand the practice of content strategy.
- Approach all of your work with a global mindset, advocate for designs and language that internationalize well, and work with our translations team to improve quality.
- Share your work with other content strategists, provide feedback on their work, and contribute to the team through mentoring, onboarding or recruiting.
- Minimum 5 years of content strategy experience.
- Demonstrated understanding of user experience design principles and interaction patterns.
- Effective experience writing content for web/mobile products and developing style guides preferred.
- Passion for Airbnb’s mission and deep empathy for our diverse community.
- Portfolio of writing samples.
- Strong writing and editing skills.
- Proven ability to collaborate successfully with cross-functional partners.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.