AspireIQ is looking for a Product Manager in San Francisco, United States. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Own the success of AspireIQ’s core discovery and workflow product.
- Lead the end-to-end life cycle for product features from planning to execution to launch.
- Associate with engineers, designers, and founders to identify product opportunities, gather requirements and develop user stories.
- Set KPI’s and lead the development of your product’s roadmap.
- Conduct user research and synthesize customer feedback to identify pain points and opportunities for product improvements.
- Supervise A/B tests to optimize product functionality.
- Minimum 2 years in a product manager role at a B2B company.
- Expert knowledge of delivering successful products that solve real customer problems.
- Effective experience working at an early-stage startup company.
- Proficient experience in UX design.
- An empathetic and attentive listener; someone who is committed to understanding and anticipating the needs of our customers and key stakeholders.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate ideas effectively to different audiences.
- Advanced analytical skills and an aptitude for data-driven decision-making.
- Attention to detail; someone who can problem-solve around even the most complex issues or features.
- Sound prioritization and organizational skills. Excited by the idea of managing multiple responsibilities at once and ruthlessly prioritizing the highest impact work.
- A proactive, self-starter; someone who can roll up their sleeves and solve problems on their own initiative.
- Someone who is excited about joining a small team and building something great.