Adviso is looking for a Project Coordinator in Montreal, Canada. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Receive briefs, identify resources, write project plans, allocate hours.
- Apply project plans, meet deadlines and budgets, ensure smooth project follow-up meetings, brief client needs on teams of specialists, explain clearly the steps and project deliverables and ensure their understanding.
- Assure a fruitful collaboration between teams, foster collaboration among stakeholders, facilitate meetings, write reports.
- Conduct activities such as billing, cost-benefit analysis, closing projects in our management tools and post-mortems.
- Leave a written record of important meetings, requirements, decisions and changes related to projects and the client.
- Secure consistency between the needs and requirements of the clients and the project brief.
- Associate in Adviso’s internal projects.
- University degree or relevant experience related to the position.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in project management.
- Expert knowledge of web marketing.
- Deep knowledge of different project management approaches and methodologies (eg PMBOK, Scrum, Agile, Cascade / Waterfall, etc.).
- Demonstarted understanding of different web tools (eg Google Drive, Trello, BaseCamp, etc.).
- Solid PMP certification or equivalent, CAPM (an asset).
- Legally the right to work in Canada.