CTI Digital is looking for a Project Manager in Manchester, United Kingdom. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Supervise multiple projects, through all phases of development: from initiation and planning to execution, monitoring, control, handover, support and closure.
- Cooperate with developers, business analysts and company executives, to determine the software’s technical direction, system design and implementation plan.
- Aid in the definition of project scope and objectives, in order to continually assess and ensure technical feasibility, resource availability and allocation.
- Design, maintain and track project documentation, including plans and schedules, cost estimates, revenues, risk and issue logs, to ensure each project remains on schedule and on budget.
- Lead changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs, defining contingencies where possible.
- Guage project performance and provide routine status reports, updates and feedback to all stakeholders.
- Offer guidance, motivation and mediation to project team members.
- Organize and conduct meetings, ultimately maintaining effective communication and working relationships with all stakeholders and team members.
- Set and maintain relationships with third parties and vendors.
- Maintain the commercial team in the preparation of responses to Requests for Proposals (RFP).
- Effective experience working in the digital sector and an understanding of e-commerce requirements and solutions.
- Familiarity with industry-standard project management tools, including the Atlassian suite.
- Sound technical background, with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
- Proven experience using Agile methods and Scrum.
- Highly self-motivated – in order to drive projects forward.
- Well-organized with the ability to multitask and to operate under tight deadlines.
- A critical thinker to effectively solve problems and adapt to changes.
- Capable of balancing the completion of independent work assignments with the management of staff.
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail and the ability to spot trends.
- Able to demonstrate an aptitude for project accounting.
- Able to provide leadership, guidance and to maintain working relationships.