Stickyeyes is looking for a Project Manager in Leeds, United Kingdom. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Improve effective relationships across the business.
- Co-ordinate project delivery across all teams, ensure requirements dependencies, deliverables, milestones, timings are understood by all.
- Channel and team agnostic with a single-minded focus on delivery and efficiencies.
- Lead risks and issues internal, flag issues in terms of timings, delivery, resource, tasks.
- Organize and set up the project plans, delivery plans alongside the client services team.
- Set and communicate deadlines for key tasks, negotiating both with account managers about client needs and with operational teams about the time they need to deliver work.
- Internal 360, project wash-up and review.
- Educated to degree level in a marketing or business related topic preferred but not essential.
- At least 2 years of relevant project experience and an understanding of digital marketing, design and development projects.
- Effective experience in managing projects.
- Organized, detail orientated with a focus on output.
- Sleeves rolled up.
- A project management qualification would be welcome but not essential.
- A whizz at keeping project admin in check and the communications flowing throughout the business in a timely manner.
- A confident communicator, able to present to internal stakeholders at all levels.
- Ability to work across a variety of functions with the ability to drive the delivery with a range of people at all levels.