MMB is looking for a Project Manager in Massachusetts, United States. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Operate with creative services manager to allocate resources, accurately estimate team hours and raise issues regarding under-/over-resourcing.
- Cooperate with account management and production to create schedules and project plans supporting the scope of work.
- Organize deliverables reviews with internal stakeholders, proofreading, business affairs, and QA.
- Lead communications templates such as status reports and meeting recaps.
- Facilitate or participate in status meetings.
- Assure team members know what they are responsible for at each point of a project and help them to prioritize tasks.
- Schedule internal meetings such as kickoffs, creative director reviews, internal reviews, pass offs, and post-mortems.
- Promote scenario planning, contingency planning, and problem-solving.
- Notify the project team of project risk and scope creep.
- Produce structure and manage an internal process, workflow systems, and naming conventions.
- Assist ensure Production has the proper tools, information, and assets to provide ballpark and final estimates and to produce.
- Work as a mentor to more junior project managers.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in an ad agency environment preferred.
- Deep appreciation for and a strong understanding of the creative process.
- Demonstarted understanding of production and post-production.
- Expert knowledge of project management software and collaboration tools.
- Deep knowledge of and ability to do whatever it takes.
- Solid attention to detail and extremely organized.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to think critically, troubleshoot, prioritize, multitask, and adapt.