Lemundo is looking for a Project Manager E-Commerce in Hamburg, Germany. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Design, concep and manage complex online and e-commerce projects (B2B / B2C).
- Manage and elaborate requirements with customers and independent transfer to the project management tool.
- Independent project planning and project management (time, budget, prioritization, control) using agile processes.
- First contact person and consultant for customers: Key account support and quality control as well as proactive further development of the projects.
- Agile control of tasks in collaboration with marketing as well as design and engineering.
- Bachelor’s degree in the field of business informatics, e-commerce, business administration or similar qualifications, which you have acquired as a lateral entrant.
- Proficient experience in e-commerce (3-5 years at best) in a comparable position.
- Ideally, experience with Magento.
- Effective operative experience with Scrum processes and agile project management.
- Strong communication skills and experience in empathic customer care.
- Passion for e-commerce and desire for professional and personal development.
- Technical affinity as well as an understanding of web development and e-commerce.
- Ambition to make a difference and develop further together with Lemundo.