Ready4S is looking for a QA Engineer in Kraków, Poland. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Improve and execute automated test cases: non-functional (API, performance) + functional (WebDriver) and manual tests if needed (mobile and web apps, API).
- Analyze test results and reporting status to the team.
- Contact with clients on each stage of the project’s development (from workshops to release).
- Design standards and introducing new tools and processes to improve our projects.
- Share your knowledge and experience with the team members and in perspective leading a QA Team.
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience (including a minimum 1 year of automated testing).
- Familiarity with testing tools (Selenium WebDriver / Soap UI) and integrating of automation frameworks.
- Expert knowledge of one of the following languages: Java / C# / Python.
- Deep knowledge of the best QA practices and methodologies.
- Demonsatrted understanding of Agile and SDLC.
- Proficient experienced in working with GIT and CI tools.
- Effective leadership experience or willingness to become a team leader.
- Be independent at your work: time estimating and task planning is a piece of cake for you.
- your English is communicative – both written and spoken, to ensure effective communication with foreign clients.