Bloom is looking for a Sales Administrator in Montreal, Canada. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Design and maintain sales contracts and agreements.
- Customer database administration (Pipedrive).
- Aid with Sales proposals/presentations, customer review preparation.
- Devise and revise Service Agreements as needed.
- Lead business development calendar (scheduling meetings, booking conference rooms etc.).
- College degree and technical certification in business administration, sales or marketing or related study preferred.
- Demonstarted understanding of computer hardware and software, especially word processing, spreadsheets, and email.
- Effective experience in MS Office: Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Google Suite.
- Expert knowledge of Sales Force or other Customer Relationship Management systems (advanced level).
- Demonstrates a structured and methodical way of working, with the ability to cope with competing demands and effectively prioritize tasks.
- Deep knowledge of digital marketing is an asset.
- Discrete with a high level of professionalism towards sensitive information.
- Fluent in English and French, both written and spoken.
- Accepting local applicants only.
- Ability to go the extra mile, take initiative and work with little supervision.