L7 Creative is looking for a Search Engine Marketing Manager in California, United States. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Design strategies, direct and manage a team of PPC Specialists and Coordinators to meet client goals.
- Improve and optimize bid strategies, ad copy, and keywords to improve KPIs.
- Analyze SEM/PPC data and report on results, insights, and recommendations.
- Direct media budgets across a variety of channels and clients.
- Perform strategies to improve campaign performance (ROI/ROAS).
- Communicate directly with clients regarding paid media efforts.
- Improve paid media marketing efficiency and performance.
- Understood clients’ value propositions, industries, customers, and goals to realize growth opportunities.
- At least 4 years agency or marketing experience.
- Deep knowledge in Google Ads, Google Analytics, LinkedIn Ads, Facebook/ Instagram Ads, YouTube Ads, Display & Retargeting Networks, and other major platforms.
- Strong digital marketing certifications (Google Adwords, Google Analytics, etc.).
- Effective experience in actively managing complex, high-budget paid search campaigns.
- Proven track record in creating reports showing web analytics data and site evaluations.
- Expert knowledge in the various areas of digital marketing (attribution models, split testing, CRM/marketing automation & integrations, landing pages, search engine optimization (SEO), conversion rate optimization (CRO), etc.).
- Proficient experience in improving paid media KPIs (relevance scores, ad placements, conversion rates, etc.).
- Familiarity with relevant marketing tools (SEOMoz, Google keyword research tools, etc.).
- Solid experience corresponding and communicating with clients.
- Demonstarted understanding of current and projected trends in paid search.
- Reside North of the 56 or in South Orange County.