Epiphany is looking for a Senior Account Manager in Leeds, United Kingdom. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Operate alongside strategists and experts to ensure all elements of activity are delivered efficiently and effectively to ensure client goals are achieved and surpassed.
- Regular client contact with day to day teams, both client and agency-side.
- Attend and run frequent team meetings to ensure the strategy is being delivered against by production teams with multiple workloads and client objectives.
- Cooperate with production teams to deliver effective and insightful reporting, in line with client expectations.
- Improve strong relationships with clients to understand needs and spot opportunities for account growth.
- Collaborate with the client partner to ensure day to day and senior contacts’ objectives are met with recommendations.
- Maintain the new business process wherever required.
- Demonstarted understanding of the customer journey and the impacts that can be made by actions at the right time and through the right channel.
- Expert knowledge of the search landscape.
- Deep cross channel marketing knowledge.
- Effective experience in leading large delivery teams.
- A strategic thinker and influencer.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Passionate about digital and search marketing.
- A desire to be at the forefront of the search industry, with an ability to upskill and mentor more junior members of the wider business.
- Solid organizational and time management skills and an understanding of the importance of keeping to deadlines.
- Ability to work in partnership.
- Strong ability to build relationships and rapport, adapting your style to suit the situation and the person with whom you are communicating, with both colleagues and clients.