3Q Digital is looking for a Senior Account Manager in California, United States. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Run a paid search strategy for top tier clients.
- Design roadmaps planning strategic initiatives & optimization efforts to hit client goals and targets.
- Set and hit client targets for both volume and ROI.
- Recognize and execute tasks that will have the most significant impact in hitting targets.
- Quantify and prioritize initiatives and opportunities accordingly.
- oversee the campaign to ensure the account is pacing well relative to budgets and targets.
- Execute testing initiatives in key areas such as ad creatives, landing page messaging, landing page layout, audience segmentation, placements, networks, and 3rd-party tools.
- Effectively delegate tasks to jr-level 3Qers.
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred.
- Proficient Google Analytics certification.
- At least 2 years paid search experience (spanning all core AdWords products) and a minimum of 1 year of experience in a client-facing digital marketing role.
- Effective prior work experience managing accounts with various goals and across several different industries (B2B, lead gen, eCommerce, B2C).
- Expert knowledge of Facebook Advertising and proven prior work experience executing on Facebook Ads.
- Familiarity with 3rd party tracking platforms (ex: Marin, Kenshoo, DoubleClick Search).
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.
- Energetic and creative search marketing enthusiast.
- Entrepreneurial spirited and a self-starter.
- Able to work both independently and in a team environment.