Periscope is looking for a Senior Account Manager in Minneapolis, United States. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Create client confidence in the agency by nurturing effective working relationships with client public relations and communications staff.
- Ensure agency work meets or exceeds client’s and agency’s quality standards, is presented in a professional manner and delivered in a timely fashion.
- Head and manage other agency departments in the development of integrated communications efforts.
- Build clear, measurable goals and KPIs for client public relations programs.
- Stay members of agency integrated communications team abreast of client and industry issues.
- Improve content for public relations support materials, and serve as primary or secondary media relations contact.
- Lead our clients’ presence at events, including trade shows, media events and key stakeholder meetings.
- Issue internal and client contact reports as needed in order to track performance and project objectives.
- Examine and approve proposals, estimates and billing for accuracy and resolve client billing issues.
- Become a recognized expert in the client’s business.
- Seek out opportunities to sell assigned clients additional Periscope solutions and/or penetrate new areas of the client organization.
- Conduct other essential duties as assigned from time to time to meet the changing needs of the agency.
- Minimum 4 years agency experience in public relations, communications, marketing, or related experience on the client side.
- Effective experience in successfully identifying and managing vendor relationships.
- Expert knowledge and experience in news writing and pitching stories to media, with a successful media placement track record.
- Proficient community manager experience and up-to-date knowledge of all social media channels.
- Deep knowledge of Associated Press style.
- Outstanding writing, communication and client management skills.
- Confident, clear, and persuasive presentation skills, both in writing and in person.
- Agriculture experience preferred, but not required.
- Ability to organize and manage complex, multifaceted projects and programs.
- Ability to quickly learn and master a new business and market.