Mastercard is looking for a Senior Android Developer in Vancouver, Canada. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Manage the architecture and design of our Android SDK features to support scaling customer feature requests.
- Improve mobile applications, including demo applications, making use of our technology.
- Operate with customer-facing colleagues to gather requirements and troubleshoot issues.
- Produce guidance and mentorship to junior members of the team.
- Lead your own time while collaborating with teammates to accomplish project goals.
- Develop your skills with continual learning, workshops, conferences and talks.
- Minimum 5 years of proven software development experience and Android skills development.
- Expert knowledge of Android architectures patterns, mobile landscape, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Professional software developer with experience in a team-oriented setting, including collaborative use of source control systems and test frameworks.
- Proven track record in dealing with in at least one of Java or Kotlin.
- Deep knowledge of communication standards like REST, JSON and XML.
- Familiarity with Gradle and/or other dependency management tools.
- Proven experience working with cloud-based server environments is an asset.
- Demonstrated understanding of SQL and NoSQL databases (Cassandra, Redis, etc) is a plus.