Mobify is looking for a Senior Back-End Engineer in Vancouver, Canada. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Cooperate in code and design review processes to create higher quality, more maintainable systems.
- Operate with a cross-functional product development team including product managers, designers and other engineers.
- Utilize Node, React.js and AWS to create performant, scalable and fault tolerant deployments of partner-developed code deployed on our infrastructure.
- Apply Django and Python to orchestrate deployments to our hosting environment.
- Provide your work to an audience at our internal Engineering Meetups.
- Effective experience using backend development languages like Node.js or Python.
- Expert knowledge of complex deployments on AWS or other cloud providers.
- A solid communicator who loves to collaborate with a team.
- A growth mindset and have experience growing other Engineers.
- Ability to work on a team that has built large a web application.