Intercom is looking for a Senior Content Designer in California, United States. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Operate with designers, product managers, engineers, research, and analytics to start small and ship to learn as a team.
- Understood, build, and improve our products, focusing on system design and solving problems using language.
- Aid refine concepts and definitions within our system.
- Design more efficient structures that help our customers be more successful.
- Create and evolve our standards to make sure we always sound personal and connected with our customers.
- Effective experience in product content design, content strategy, and/or information architecture.
- Demonstarted understanding of product design, including system design.
- Proficient experience designing and iterating on user interfaces.
- An orientation toward using goals to guide your work, staying focused on the big picture rather than reacting to all issues equally.
- Strong self-starter who can collaborate with designers and engineers at a deep level while moving fast.
- Solid communicator and can make and support your decisions firmly and rationally in a group of any size.
- Able to easily switch between thinking creatively and analytically.
- Able to think deeply about why and how language and interfaces work together, and you have a strong understanding and clear point of view of the impact of language on design.