Stickyeyes is looking for a Senior Content Editor in Leeds, United Kingdom. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Lead projects end-to-end, holding responsibility for content delivery.
- Take ownership and lead content campaign delivery on assigned accounts (across a range of industries).
- Operate with our senior strategic teams to make recommendations on content marketing for clients and prospects.
- Cooperate with our content team manager to ensure all content activity is best of the breed and multi-channel considered.
- Review, oversee and proof-read copy to ensure our output meets quality requirements.
- Regularly audit and assess content marketing campaigns to highlight opportunities and areas for improvement.
- Collaborate with our head of earned marketing communications and content team managers to plan budget and resource requirements.
- Oversee and support more junior content team members to develop their content skills and expertise.
- Liaise and work closely with other teams to ensure seamless project delivery.
- Present robust campaign reports to demonstrate clear ROI and supporting the team to improve their reporting technique.
- Supervise content trends and relevant industry news to ensure our approach is up-to-date.
- Actively contribute to the marketing of the department’s services internally and externally.
- At least 5 years of content experience (where possible, NCTJ trained).
- Effective proof-reading experience and the ability to evaluate content effectively.
- Demonstarted understanding of the impact of content on user experience.
- Expert knowledge of the commercial value and measuring the success/failure of a project.
- A flexible individual, comfortable with a dynamic, fast-paced environment and communicating at all levels.
- A passion for content marketing is essential, as is your willingness to immerse yourself in client campaigns.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- The ability to come up with out of the box ideas that match the campaign objectives.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and campaigns for brands.
- Ability to write well for a range of sectors and audiences.