LinkedIn is looking for a Senior Digital Marketing Analytics Manager in San Francisco, United States. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Manage marketing insights projects by analyzing large, complex data sets to inform channel strategy and performance and effectively communicate findings at all levels (within the team, to cross-functional partners, to leadership/executives).
- Design and manage scalable reporting and dashboards that monitor marketing key performance indicators (KPIs), highlight areas of improvement, and influence strategy.
- Create strong relationships with marketing leaders to provide strategic advice on channel expansion, optimization, and business growth.
- Head junior team members by coaching them to both provide leverage on analytical projects and grow their technical and communication skills.
- Solve challenging business problems creatively, efficiently, and independently, especially when faced with time and operational constraints or ambiguity.
- Deliver on multiple initiatives in the same time frame with minimal supervision.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum 6 years of experience in marketing analytics, business analytics, operations analytics, management consulting, sales operations or finance organizations.
- Effective experience in leading impactful data-related or analytics projects and visually presenting and communicating findings with minimal supervision.
- Proficient experience in communicating and collaborating with cross-functional teams (e.g, marketing, sales, finance, business analytics, and engineering) at various levels (e.g, peers to senior leadership).
- Proven experience and comfort with using and analyzing large data sets.
- Expert knowledge of Excel.
- Familiarity with Pig, Hive, or Hadoop.
- Proven track record in a data visualization tool, particularly Tableau.
- Deep knowledge of PowerPoint, including the ability to use PowerPoint to communicate analytical insights effectively to stakeholders.
- Strong experience in statistical analysis or programming.
- Intermediate/Advanced knowledge of SQL.