Hilton is looking for a Senior Digital Marketing Manager in Watford, United Kingdom. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Create, lead, coach and support a high-performing team of future leaders with a positive team culture.
- Run and execute the regional marketing & e-commerce strategy and approach for the region.
- Translate market, business and customer insight into actions that deploy the right levers to capture and nurture customers with the right message at the right time on the right channel.
- Recognize and rais in-market opportunities when there are performance gaps that optimize for commercial needs.
- Support performance of non-contracted transient leisure business by being accountable for commercial direct channel performance to a sub-set of key inbound destinations.
- Associate across the commercial organization to promote the destination and drive leads through group activations and other sales partnership activity when the need arises.
- Championing marketing to destination hotels, management companies and owners, telling the story of how destination marketing and the whole Hilton marketing engine delivers competitive advantage.
- Support selling of cooperative marketing initiatives to hotels and management companies.
- Promote processes, communication standards and tools to ensure we are driving Marketing activity to meet revenue and market share targets.
- Survey and report on destination performance, communicating with in-market stakeholders.
- Lead budget responsibility for owned campaigns and approved marketing initiatives.
- Partner with the e-commerce consulting center and specialist teams to maintain and optimize the presence and performance of hotel-level digital efforts.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Effective experience sourcing and managing cross-brand partnerships.
- Proficient experience in delivering creative and innovative digital campaigns and solutions across multiple markets.
- Proven experience in developing marketing plans and delivering digitally-focused integrated marketing campaigns.
- Solid commercial and analytical skill with a high proficiency for manipulating data and developing insights.
- Sound project management and relationship management skills.
- Demonstrable people management experience at Manager level.
- Strong communication skills both in written and oral communication, with proficiency in presenting business reviews and performance data.
- Confident decision-maker with the ability to think quickly and answer queries concisely.
- A natural storyteller with the ability to capture interest and support from internal and external customers.
- Natural willingness to take on leadership and coaching responsibilities within team settings.
- Ability to comfortably interface with wide-ranging levels of seniority, and confidently collaborate across multiple cross-function teams.
- Ability to analyze potential issues and propose solutions not only for short but also the medium and longer-term.