LinkedIn is looking for a Senior Digital Marketing Manager in Dublin, Ireland. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Lead the overall relationship and serve as the primary point of contact with the talent solutions marketing teams.
- Run the EMEA media acquisition strategy in partnership with agencies and global teams.
- Devise cross-organizational alignment across acquisition, operations, online and field marketing teams.
- Manage/oversee campaign execution (working closely with our agency and internal channel experts).
- Share weekly and quarterly performance reviews to LTS regional/global teams.
- Recognize areas of opportunity within the program; audience, creative, localization, etc to inform regular optimization.
- Own media forecasts and outlook for spending, revenue, and ROAS.
- Own overarching relationship with agencies, vendors and publishers and help drive local strategy.
- B.S. /B.A. in marketing or related field is preferred.
- 5+ years of digital marketing experience.
- Expert knowledge of performance/digital marketing (SEM/Display/Paid Social) and the paid media marketplace.
- Deep knowledge of web marketing.
- Effective experience with search/web localization a plus.
- Proficient digital agency experience is a plus.
- Strong communication and demonstrable analytical skills.
- Ability to demonstrate resourcefulness, motivation, initiative and leadership.
- Ability to build creative solutions and drive results.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams including web development, IT, business operations and field marketing.