AspireIQ is looking for a Senior Field & Event Marketing Manager in San Francisco, United States. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Design overall events strategy including determining the optimal balance of different event types and tactics.
- Research and identify trade shows and conferences to assess the relevance of the show to lead generation and brand awareness in AspireIQ’s target segments.
- Promote AspireIQ’s own events potentially including roadshows, flagship conference and local field events such as lunch and learns, dinners and happy hours.
- Build and manage the overall event budget and event calendar.
- Lead all aspects of event coordination including strategy, objectives, materials creation, event messaging/marketing, signage, event content, giveaways, contract negotiation, vendor relations, site selection, registration, agenda scheduling, staffing, on-site production and logistics.
- Direct promotion of events to ensure maximum attendance and impact on key business objectives.
- Associate with sales ops and the sales team to ensure smooth handoff and follow up of leads.
- Determine event target metrics and conduct post-event evaluations and ROI analysis to optimize overall events program.
- Minimum 3 years of events management and/or field marketing experience.
- Effective experience working cross-functionally with sales teams.
- Metrics-driven with a keen eye to measuring and evaluating program effectiveness.
- Proficient experience managing a budget.
- Familiarity with Marketo or other marketing automation.
- Proven experience working in marketing technology.
- Solid project management skills.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Creative thinker who can make AspireIQ stand out in a crowded room.
- Ability to travel up to 25%.