Prolific Interactive is looking for a Senior Growth Manager in Brooklyn, United States. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Design, implement and maintain a data plan that helps all stakeholders make impactful product development and marketing decisions.
- Gain a deep understanding of our partner’s goals, formulate a set of growth-minded KPIs, and develop a strategic approach to growing a mobile customer base.
- Advise on and manage a comprehensive growth stack that touches on data management platforms, automated marketing tools, data visualization, attribution, deep linking, and more.
- Own and execute on a highly customized mobile marketing strategy that encompasses push notifications, email, and more.
- Actively bring new growth marketing opportunities to your respective brand partner along with context as to why it makes sense for their business.
- Keep extremely organized and properly manage your time in a fast-paced environment.
- Minimum of 4 years of mobile product and marketing experience.
- Effective experience crafting and presenting business cases to get buy-in to move forward with a plan (either within a brand or for a client in an agency setting).
- Familiarity with mobile analytics and marketing tools such as mParticle, Appboy, Amplitude, Branch, MixPanel, Localytics, Leanplum, etc.
- Proven track record in the build and execution of comprehensive growth plans that move the needle for a brand.
- Proficient experience managing user lifecycle campaigns with email and/or push notifications.
- Expert presentation designer, storyteller, and communicator.
- Bonus: If you have experience with paid user acquisition campaigns on social and search.