AspireIQ is looking for a Senior Influencer Marketing Manager in San Francisco, United States. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Improve, strategize, and execute large scale influencer marketing campaigns for top tier brands like CrockPot, L’oreal, Samsung, and Delta.
- Promote innovative strategies across influencer and social media marketing.
- Research and compile data as it pertains to prospective and current clients.
- Cooperate with our creative team to develop unique creative concepts for high-profile campaigns.
- Own relationships with influencers and drive partnerships from discovery to close.
- Support account director in overall project management and prioritization.
- Design and present executive-facing presentations with style and an eye for detail.
- Be ready to wear all hats, this job is dynamic.
- BA degree or higher.
- Minimum of 4 years of marketing experience in a professional setting.
- Effective experience in all Microsoft Suite products including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Proven track record in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Strong written, visual, and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrate initiative to suggest and implement new ideas.
- Possess strong interpersonal and priority-setting skills to identify and determine steps needed to accomplish assigned tasks and execute them.
- Possess extremely high organizational skills and exhibit resourcefulness.
- Ability to communicate and present information effectively and concisely, both internally within a team environment, and externally with our clients.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and adjust to new priorities as required.