Honeypot Marketing is looking for a Senior Marketing Manager in Ontario, Canada. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Head, manage and nurture day-to-day marketing relationships with major client accounts including consulting on marketing strategy and recommendations for the current program.
- Manage strategic planning, campaign development, and execution for B2B and B2C performance-driven marketing campaigns including content, video, email, PPC, social, public relations, and 3rd party advertising programs.
- Draft omnichannel campaign briefs focused on achieving the KPIs of the program and ensuring those campaigns are managed through to completion.
- Confidently lead a multi-disciplinary Digital Marketing Team, coordinate monthly deliverables and progress, and introduce company culture initiatives for improving teamwork.
- Promote team and intern onboarding and skill development through working sessions, knowledge sharing, tool demos, and process reviews.
- Utilize a data-driven approach to provide and explain omnichannel campaign reporting that reinforces our marketing recommendations and programs.
- Design, maintain and update internal and client marketing schedules.
- Support business decisions by providing product, industry, market, and competitive analyses.
- Examine clients’ websites sales performance, usability, competitiveness, and marketing effectiveness and provide recommendations.
- Operate with the team to identify product and marketing opportunities.
- Support the Sales and Senior Management team in client-facing presentations
- Aid in onboarding and offboarding clients as necessary including organizing materials provided, getting access to tools and platforms, and debriefing team members on the program strategy, and assigning team roles to the project.
- Support our client success manager in implementing process improvements and initiatives as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in business, marketing, or equivalent areas of study.
- Minimum 5 years of tangible digital marketing management agency experience (please be prepared to share examples of your previous project work).
- At least 2 years of experience working with global or national brands.
- Effective experience managing and working in conjunction with external creative and digital marketing agencies and suppliers.
- Strong Google Analytics and product performance reporting skills.
- Proven track record in SEO, PPC, email and social media best practices.
- Extremely well organized, proactive, detail oriented, creative, and energetic.
- Solid written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills are a must.
- Sound Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook skills.
- Keen desire to learn and adapt to new technology to increase efficiency and performance.
- Ability to travel for client meetings is required.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to and experience in driving performance-driven marketing campaigns, business strategy, product roadmaps, market requirements and customer research.