Flipp is looking for a Senior Mobile Software Engineer in Toronto, Canada. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Plan architectural improvements to ensure a stable mobile application.
- Operate with the Product Design team to design front end user experiences for the mobile application.
- Interpret designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Design and estimate feature the roadmap to determine the next sprint goals.
- Draft and design automated unit tests and integration tests.
- Mentor Junior and Intermediate engineers.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science/engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 10 years of software development experience.
- At least 5 years of Mobile (iOS/Android) development experience.
- Effective experience with relational databases or other data storage mechanisms.
- Solid grasp of Mobile (iOS/Android) development tools.
- Demonstarted understanding of multi-threaded programming.