B60 is looking for a Senior Project Manager in Midlands, United Kingdom. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Lead the full end to end software development process of multiple projects, delivering on time, with quality and within budget.
- Manage software design and development teams (internal, offshore and 3rd party), using Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, XP etc).
- Determine project scope, goals, deliverables and timelines.
- Recognize stakeholders, internal and external and establish means, modes and lines of communication.
- Proactively cooperate with stakeholders, developers, Business Analysts, product managers, execs and clients.
- Operate with teams to identify project dependencies and manage these issues through to release.
- Identify, manage and highlight project risks early, making them visible to the team and escalating to management as required.
- Proactively promote project management standards, tools and best practices.
- Oversee team members on project delivery and best practices.
- Identify and look for continuous improvements in the software development process.
- Consider the commercial impact of all decisions and prioritize development activities accordingly.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or a software related discipline.
- A Master’s degree in a related field is an added plus.
- Strong software development background with 2 years as a developer.
- Minimum 3 years experience of managing software projects.
- Proven delivery of complex software development projects involving both mobile and cloud-based software.
- Effective experience managing multifunctional distributed teams.
- Proficient experience working with Scrum or Agile development environment
- Demonstarted understanding of user experience and design principles and guidelines.
- Expert knowledge of GIT code versioning and continuous integration practices.
- Familiarity with cloud services such as AWS, Google Cloud, Azure and Firebase.
- Solid communication skills and ability to work with internal and external teams and clients.
- Ability to translate product requirements into design specifications.
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative, team-based environment.