Thin Martian is looking for a Senior Project Manager in London, United Kingdom. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Assure projects come in on time and budget.
- Lead project P&L and management reporting.
- Scop projects, writing proposals and creating costings.
- Provide pitches and ideas to clients, as well as deliver client project meetings, day to day communications and reporting.
- Manage project teams and third-party suppliers from discovery through to the delivery.
- Aid head of delivery with forecasting projections and planning.
- Secure effective use of project management and timekeeping tools for all your project team members.
- Operate with office management team and finance team for a project set up/close down, reporting, and invoicing.
- Hold Project de-briefs with the team, to help the team develop and grow.
- Serve with studio manager to ensure the required resource is booked on a weekly basis.
- Minimum 3 years of proven digital agency experience.
- Effective experience managing multiple large and complex projects.
- Proficient experience and understanding of agile project management, UX, UI and digital design.
- Proven track record in e-commerce with live examples.
- Solid methodology in producing project documentation including proposals and S.O.W’s.
- Commercial focus.
- Confident client facing and workshopping.
- Loves collaboration with the internal team, external partners, and a wide range of clients.