AmazeRealise is looking for a Senior Project Manager in London, United Kingdom. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Lead all aspects of delivery for a range of projects e.g. creative-lead marketing campaign, data-driven feature development, site design and build on two of our largest and most prestigious clients.
- Operate with a huge name in the transport sector and a large global FMCG organization.
- Understood Agile leadership and facilitate our teams to deliver a human advantage.
- Play an active role in the London office and Delivery team to ensure we stay ahead of the rest in how we work.
- Consult with clients to identify the most suitable delivery approach.
- Train in all of the methodology and soft skills required to develop as a best-in-the-business delivery professional.
- Demonstarted understanding of both Agile and ‘traditional’ delivery methodologies and ideally a qualification in one or more.
- Expert knowledge of strong budget management.
- Effective experience managing small and medium-sized cross-functional teams.
- Proactive at managing expectations for agency and client teams.
- Proven organizational and planning skills and must be detail oriented.
- Exposure to complex Content Management Systems.
- Proficient experience in the rail industry.
- A desire to bring transparency to the business team and the ability to grow and maintain the trust of your teams and clients.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Brilliant problem-solving and analytical skills.
- A sound drive and desire to learn.
- A proponent of servant leadership.
- Ability to accurately scope and schedule creative and development projects.