HubSpot is looking for a Senior SEO Manager in Cambridge, United States. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Improve and own the global SEO strategy for all of HubSpot’s web properties.
- Head and expand the SEO team, comprised of individual contributors and people managers, based across three different countries.
- Cooperate with our best-in-class content team, web team, and product engineering team to deploy your SEO strategy.
- Own a large budget to be used specifically for SEO projects and experimentation. The team will also have access to most industry leading SEO and analytics software.
- Lead the day-to-day operations, goal setting, career development, performance management, and growth of one of the most talented SEO teams in the B2B space.
- Develop your own personal profile by representing HubSpot at industry speaking engagements, as well as having regular interactions with the senior leadership team.
- Collaborate with each of the regional teams to ensure that international SEO goals are hit, building out scalable growth playbooks in the process.
- Partner with the user acquisition team to support the growth of our free software signups globally.
- Regularly travel as part of the role as the team will be distributed over a number of offices around the world.
- Effective experience in managing teams of 5+ people that are highly talented, top performers in their field. Ideally, also having experience with remote leadership.
- Proficient experience in working with data to form the basis of a growth strategy, as well as regularly reporting on progress.
- Proven track record in running B2B SEO campaigns is preferred but definitely not required.
- Expert knowledge of developing the strategy and executing on high profile SEO campaigns.
- Demonstarted understanding of acquisition marketing overall and how SEO fits into this.
- Solid communication skills, in particular with articulating a broader growth vision, and regularly reporting on progress, to senior leadership.
- The ability to juggle multiple company-wide goals and working with multiple teams at once.