Epiphany is looking for a Senior SEO Strategist in London, United Kingdom. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Create overall client SEO strategies, incorporating both on-site and earned media actions.
- Examine and report on the impact of your SEO strategy, including tying specific tactics back to performance changes, through monthly reports and strategy modifications.
- Provide results to clients in monthly, all-agency, and board meetings, winning the confidence and developing long term relationships.
- Carry out keyword research and on-site targeting.
- Improve an in-depth understanding of clients’ businesses and place within the search landscape.
- Recognize opportunities and gaps within clients’ backlink profiles and project manages our earned media team to ensure results are achieved.
- Lead budgets for key clients and create plans in 3 months chunks.
- Stay up to date with SEO developments and feedback into the rest of the team (trips to Leeds HQ will be required).
- Push the team through regular innovation – we love a challenge.
- Help with the continued development of the Epiphany SEO offering including tools and areas of expansion.
- Operate as part of a team to deliver client objectives.
- Effective experience in project management.
- Proficient experience in people management.
- Expert knowledge of budget and financial management.
- Deep knowledge of data gathering and analysis.
- Demonstrated understanding of search marketing.
- Solid presentation skills.
- strategic thinking and planning.
- Analytical, written and numerical skills.