HSBC is looking for a Senior Social Media Analyst in Hong Kong, Hong Kong. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Produce on site support for major media events.
- Operate with senior business stakeholders to define reporting requirements for events and incidents.
- Involved in vendor relationship management, keeping up to date with new features and development of new ideas.
- Point of contact to manage any reported incidents.
- Real-time monitor social media chatter in Chinese, both Simplified and Traditional, and English language and using vendor translation utility for all other languages.
- Oversee social media chatter for indications of potential issues with banking channels with appropriate escalation to senior business stakeholders.
- Consultancy for response team where non-standard queries and customer interactions require engagement.
- Twitter profile management such as background images, profile pictures, bio and password management of branded accounts.
- Reporting of Social Media accounts and pages which falsely impersonate HSBC and its subsidiaries.
- Utilize social analytics tools to identify social insights that can help business decisions.
- Create research reports based on customer briefs around what aspects of social data that are interested in.
- Draft social alerts and dashboards, helping internal teams with time-critical updates on social data.
- Support social media initiatives as defined by the business.
- Social media relationship management and housekeeping.
- Expert knowledge of social media listening tools that are used across the group as well as keeping up to date with new and improved tools available within the market.
- Demonstarted understanding of the structure of internal communications, especially relating to escalation during media related incidents.
- Exceptional organizational, planning and management skills.
- Sound interpersonal skills, coupled with proven experience of building and maintaining global team relationships.
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Solid leadership and management ability, motivating employees.
- Delivery focused with an ability to pay attention to detail and ensure tasks are completed on time and to the required levels of quality.
- Ability to prioritize competing demands.
- Ability to build relationships by communicating and influencing effectively with business heads, senior managers and third-party consultants.