FCV Interactive is looking for a Senior User Interface Designer in Vancouver, Canada. If you meet the requirements below, you are eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Run world-class user-focused design solutions to meet our clients’ business requirements – both individually and as part of a project.
- Promote your project team in the day-to-day execution of user-focused design work.
- Cooperate across departments and disciplines, and with client teams as required.
- Meet directly with clients and possess effortless presentation skills.
- Keep on top of emerging digital platforms and trends.
- Associate with our Business Development team to ensure the delivery of best in class client responses.
- Aid to source and lead specialized creative freelance resources as required.
- Oversee junior designers and interns to further grow and develop their skill sets.
- Degree or diploma in design, multimedia, new media or similar discipline; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a digital agency design role.
- Deep knowledge of user interface design and how it relates to user interaction, grid systems, branding, typography, color theory, and iconography.
- Demonstarted understanding and respect for the fundamentals of user-centric design.
- Effective experience switching between digital and traditional media at a moment’s notice.
- A portfolio of design work that demonstrates your user-focused design capabilities across a range of brands and channels as a hands-on designer and as a potential design lead.
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch and Keynote.
- Passion, a sense of humor and a positive attitude.
- The ability to clearly communicate the thinking behind your work to clients and non-design staff.