Amazon is looking for a Senior UX Content Strategist in Seattle, United States. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Own delivering against ambitious deadlines while delivering high-quality work on schedule, including quick turn-around on plans and reports.
- Multitask in an environment with competing priorities and deliverables.
- Develop content metrics and content development processes.
- Obsess over details and advocate for the delivery of the right content at the right time, delivered in the right place.
- Advocate for the customers – HR business partners, business leaders and all devices employees.
- Create and maintain relevant sections of our design system to facilitate rapid development.
- Operate throughout all phases of the design process, identifying the content problems that need to be solved, as well as for deciding which methods and tools to use.
- Partner with HR business partners and instructional designers to ensure that content supports and strengthens the overall user experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, technical writing (or related field), or comparable job experience.
- Minimum 5 years as a technical writer, editor, or content strategist.
- Expert knowledge of the principles of content strategy.
- Demonstarted understanding of information architecture, interactive design principles, and user experience.
- Effective experience managing content projects, including coordinating working vertically with a diversity of stakeholders (business leaders, people managers, etc.) and horizontally across organizations.
- Proficient experience with content management systems and search engine optimization (SEO).
- Familiarity with a markup language, such as HTML and/or XML.
- Proven track record in working in Learning Management systems or platforms.
- Deep knowledge of creating content for translation and localization.
- Solid understanding of working with product development and UI designers, and writing UI text.
- Proven experience working as part of a global team with remote colleagues.
- Effective experience working in an agile content development environment.
- Solid skills using Microsoft Office products, specifically in Excel.
- Sound bias for action, including the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Ability to concurrently project manage several competing deadlines and deliverables.
- Great ability in adapting to learning and communicating complex businesses problems to a general audience.