Thin Martian is looking for a Senior UX / UI Designer in London, United Kingdom. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Operate within an Agile multi-disciplinary team to design and deliver user-interface designs and journeys across our website, app and other digital platforms.
- Cooperate with a wide range of people from across the business to understand and interpret requirements, identify opportunities, and communicate design strategy and rationale.
- Rapidly provide multiple concepts and prototypes; knowing when to apply pixel-perfect attention to detail, and when to make low-fi sketches and prototypes.
- Aid provide mentoring and training to junior members of the team, as and when required.
- Collaborate as part of the Thin Martian team, with third-party suppliers and freelance workers following the framework and processes of Thin Martian’s existing workflow.
- Assistant with the creation of proposals, briefs and pitches as well as being responsible for time tracking, managing your own time effectively, working within given budgets and ensuring projects are delivered to deadline.
- Minimum 3 years experience in digital design.
- Sound experience designing and participating in workshops.
- Deep knowledge of Invision or more advanced prototyping tools such as Framer.
- Effective experience in After Effects, experience doing basic animations etc.
- Proficient experience working on product design projects and creating consistent design rules and style guides that can be scaled up and easily relayed to developers.
- Passionate about developing strategies derived from insight, with the mastery of your craft to turn these into products (both interactions and visuals) adhering to user-centered design principles.
- Familiarity with industry standard design tools (e.g. Sketch, Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Axure, InVision etc).
- A creative problem-solver who thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative and Agile environment.
- Strong problem-solving skills and familiarity with technical constraints and limitations when designing for platforms such as desktop and mobile, conversational and voice interfaces, Android and iOS apps.
- Great ability to act as a leader in communicating conceptual ideas and design rationale.