ecentricarts is looking for a Senior Web Application Developer in Toronto, Canada. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Improve (in collaboration with other team members) creative, functional and maintainable and performance driven web applications, websites and components.
- Draft high-quality, re-usable code following industry best practices and can teach others to follow your lead.
- Participate in our internal library of reusable components.
- Promote (in collaboration with other team members) best practices and standards for application development, and development operations within the studio.
- Lead development teams on your projects (task assignment, code review).
- Head all operational aspects of your projects – including the development pipeline, source control, branching and merging, continuous integration and deployment.
- Write concise technical documentation for new and enhanced solutions according to established standards.
- Produce estimates on work efforts.
- University degree or diploma in interactive development, computer science or a related discipline.
- At least 4 years of professional experience working as a senior technical architect/project lead. “Full stack” experience preferred.
- Effective experience in .NET 4.x and web application development (C#), ASP.Net Web Forms, ASP.Net MVC, ASP.Net Web API – minimum of 5 years of professional experience in .NET development.
- Relational database design and programming expertise (MS SQL Server), knowledge of and/or experience with NoSQL technologies such as RavenDB, MongoDB, DocumentDB etc.
- Proficient experience with DevOps, continuous integration and deployment using tools such as TeamCity, Jenkins, Travis CI, Web Deploy, Octopus Deploy, Fake, Cake, Gulp etc.
- Strong source code management skills with Git using branching strategies such as Git Flow, and managing code review with pull requests.
- Solid debugging skills combined with experience using performance and load testing tools.
- Familiarity with HTML5/CSS3.
- Proven experience working with our primary content management platform, Kentico CMS, or at least two years of professional experience working with another .NET-based CMS (e.g., EpiServer, SiteCore, Sitefinity, DotNetNuke, Ektron).
- Expert knowledge of a technical leadership role with strong leadership, organizational, communication and negotiation skills.
- Deep knowledge of working in Scrum and/or Kanban with Agile teams.
- A sense of humor.