3Q Digital is looking for an SEO Account Manager in San Francisco, United States. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Run SEO strategy for top tier clients.
- Design and manage SEO project plans for owned SEO clients.
- Determine upfront client SEO requirements and site changes that will increase quality traffic, maximize site performance, improve search result listings, and ultimately drive value for our clients.
- Lead development of deliverables, reporting, strategy implementation, and all direct communications with development resources, paid search team, vendor partners, and the management team.
- Work as the face of 3Q by managing and facilitating all owned client calls and meetings.
- Produce consistent and well-structured follow up on the status of SEO recommendations for all owned clients.
- Manage ongoing/monthly analysis and reporting to identify further optimization opportunities for each of our clients.
- Quantify and prioritize initiatives/opportunities accordingly.
- Plan and deliver presentations and written briefs.
- Supervise and support jr-level SEO team members.
- A bachelor’s degree strongly preferred.
- At least 2 years of SEO experience: proven prior work experience presenting findings and making recommendations for account optimizations to internal or external clients a must.
- Effective experience managing accounts with various goals.
- Google Analytics and Adwords certification.
- Solid analytical and reporting skills and be proficient inPowerpoint, Excel, and Word.
- Sound written and verbal communication skills.
- Be entrepreneurial spirited and a self-starter; able to work both independently and in a team environment.
- The ability to audit client sites: know what to look for and know how to identify and resolve issues/errors.