IndiaInternets is seeking an SEO Analyst in Noida, India. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Ability to perform keyword research, write optimized HTML tags, provide recommendations on internal linking, content promotion, content creation and implementation of schema mark up.
- Refine and lead the strategy of how we use SEO to drive customer acquisition.
- Operate with the necessary teams and provide project leadership to get initiatives successfully completed.
- Work across the various teams needed to implement SEO to drive organic acquisition.
- Lead the domains and SEO strategy to drive organic traffic.
- Drive traffic by achieving top rankings in organic search results and creating/managing PPC and CPC campaigns.
- Research, understand and stay up-to-date on the latest search engine algorithms, rules, techniques and trends.
- Optimize various web site components including title tags, meta descriptions, keyword density, internal linking, site map, etc. Directories Submission, Articles, Blogs, Forums, Link building Improve site architecture by collaborating with marketing, content development, technical and creative teams to ensure SEO.
- Liaise with management, teammates & affiliate managers on expectations,project timelines, development and goals/results.
- Lead a team of 5-7 SEO executives and be accountable for the weekly delivery of their established goals.
- Should work independently on all aspects of SEO, including keyword research, content strategy, social media, XML & HTML Site-map creation, Meta Tag Creation, Breadcrumb optimization, schema creation and heading tag optimization, outreach and link building – to enhance organic search visibility for our web properties.
- Minimum 4 years of SEO management.
- Expert on both the technical aspects and content strategy of SEO.
- Expert knowledge of driving acquisition through SEO.
- Analytically minded and measurement-driven.
- Ability to operate in a strategic capacity with limited supervision.
- Entrepreneurial skills and outlook.
- Strong communication skills and leadership presence.
- Effective experience in getting organic page rankings on Google, Yahoo and Bing.
- Proficient experience in managing ORM (Online Reputation Management).
- Proven track record of leveraging the personal networks to make connections with key influencers via social media, email.
- Strong team building, mentoring and people management skills.
- Preference will be given to a candidate who can handle more than 50 Projects.
- Ad Words, Google Analytics certification is a plus.