Coalition Technologies is looking for a SEO Analyst in CA, USA. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Performing full SEO website analysis for our clients, finding problems and implementing solutions yourself.
- Conducting thorough keyword research and prioritizing keywords using our best practices.
- Creating 301 redirects, HTML / XML sitemaps, title tags, meta descriptions.
- Online public relations, link building, social media profile setup and improvement.
- Upgrading website code, servers, and other areas to increase site speed.
- Consolidating CSS files and other tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
- After successfully completing the initial training period you should also be able to perform technical SEO analysis to uncover errors as well as provide and implement the appropriate solutions.
- A strong understanding of all SEO best practices such as SEO “friendly” site architecture, tags, coding, site speed optimization, link building, and more.
- Proficiency in HTML/CSS.
- Excellent time management skills with ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Basic knowledge of web copywriting and graphic design and how they relate to SEO functionality.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Up to date knowledge on new technologies and desire to stay current.
- Excellent written and verbal English skills.
- The availability to work 40 hours per week from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm PST.
- The ability to adapt in a diverse and multicultural environment.
- Passion to build a startup.
- Reliable transportation if working in-house.
- A reliable workstation with a fast computer, microphone and speakers, reliable internet and power if working remotely.