Digital Third Coast is looking for an SEO Analyst in Illinois, United States. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Conduct keyword research in coordination with client business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities.
- Produce SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages.
- Present recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals – general and keyword specific.
- Administer search engine programs (SEM Rush, Search Console, Screaming Frog) for purposes of diagnostic reporting on client projects.
- Execute competitive analysis on the client’s competitors.
- Keep up to date with SEO and digital marketing industry trends
- Oversee and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals.
- Observe and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels.
- Aid with project management tasks such as timeline and budget management.
- Cooperate with the other team members to meet client goals.
- Minimum 1- years of experience in Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- Effective Google Analytics experience.
- Proficient experience working with popular keyword tools to conduct keyword research
- Passion for SEO and digital marketing.
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
- Outstanding analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points.
- Great ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems.