BBC is looking for an SEO Analyst in Manchester, United Kingdom. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Collect, analyze and report on the performance of Children’s products in search engines across desktop, tablet and mobile platforms, in order to support product development and data-driven decision making.
- Cooperate with other SEOs, Children’s development and editorial teams on a daily basis to define and deliver recommendations on SEO best practice and optimize how content performs on search engines.
- Oversee the performance of the Children’s website on search engines on a daily basis, taking ownership of a toolset and KPIs for SEO related performance.
- Devise SEO strategies for key brands and campaigns and report on their success.
- Operate with other SEOs and Product Managers to prioritize SEO related improvements to the Newsround, CBBC & CBeebies websites, driving improvements through to completion.
- Stay up to date with industry trends, SEO best practices and changes to search engine technology that will impact on the SEO performance of the Newsround, CBBC and CBeebies websites, identifying changes required to remain competitive.
- Input into the development of a holistic pan-BBC search strategy, combining social media, PPC and SEO.
- Estimate and make recommendations on the requirement for and use of additional technology or research tools in order to deliver this strategy.
- Effective experience in SEO best practice and good knowledge of search engine technology.
- Expert knowledge of data and the ability to analyze, interpret and apply media research.
- Proficient experience of reporting on usage of web products across desktop, tablet and mobile platforms, including mobile applications.
- Deep knowledge of reporting on SEO performance.
- Demonstarted understanding of working on online application projects and with relevant technologies.