Northcutt is looking for an SEO Analyst in Chicago, USA. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Leverage Screaming Frog, SEMrush, Ahrefs, and Moz to run SEO audits.
- Wrangle data in Google Sheets and Excel.
- Customize dashboards with Klipfolio and Data Studio.
- Discover efficient solutions to inefficient problems.
- Utilize GSuite to design roadmaps and project plans that address major SEO issues.
- Report us why our audits are bad. Then make them better.
- Minimum 2 years of experience with technical SEO.
- Deep knowledge of all SEO skills (keyword research, technical audits, experiments, etc.).
- Know your way around the Document Object Model.
- Expert knowledge of Excel/Sheets scripting and cleverness for working with big datasets.
- Organized, capable of meeting deadlines, and leading others to do the same.
- Fantastic at communicating complex ideas simply and respectfully.
- Able to write at a professional level that stays in alignment with the AP Style Guide.