BlueMagnet is looking for an SEO Analyst / Specialist in Johannesburg, South Africa. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Cooperate together with the web design & content teams, you will conduct comprehensive SEO Audits across all areas including Technical Architecture, On-Page Optimisation, Off-Page / Authority, Keyword Rankings and conversion optimization.
- Improve compelling SEO strategies for our clients that guide the development & content processes.
- Contribute to the overall digital marketing strategy by representing Google’s best practice and compliance requirements, and considering search user trends.
- Operate with a team of SEO Analysts, Researchers and Technical Specialists to deliver on accordance with the SEO Strategy.
- Execute all Technical, On-Page & Off-Page SEO in line with best practice guidelines, while adhering to strict production schedules.
- Meet with implementers, analyst and clients to discuss challenges and opportunities that drive optimal SEO performance.
- Aid in presenting SEO training both on-site (Internal Clients) and classroom-based (agencies and external clients) in line with the Professional SEO Certification Program and other SEO related courses and workshops.
- Having completed a recognized qualification or program in SEO within the past 24 months.
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience with strong technical, on and off-page SEO, and must currently be practicing in the field.
- Google AdWords / Analytics qualifications an advantage.
- Effective experience having conducted thorough end-to-end SEO Audits for small to enterprise-level websites.
- Proficient experience with SEO & Rank Monitoring Tools (E.g. Moz, Web CEO, Ahrefs Moz, Screaming Frog preferable)
- Solid technical SEO implementation skills (basic development experience beneficial)
- Sound HTML skills and/or experience working with and optimizing SEO within CMS Systems (WordPress, Joomla etc)
- Familiarity with Google Keyword Tool, Google Placement Planner & Google Trends
- Proven experience setting up advanced tracking and analytics.
- Demonstarted understanding and appreciation of the impact of Social Media & Content strategy as part of the SEO Strategy.