IT Aspects is looking for an SEO Analyst in Melbourne, Australia. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Produce SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages.
- Build marketing content to socialize and use for social media purposes (e.g. customer videos briefs, customer case studies, blog posts, posts from analysts and customers).
- Accountable to increase website traffic by using different economical ways.
- Stay pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and developments.
- Oversee and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels.
- Lead search engines traffic via PAID & NON-PAID methods.
- Operate for Website remediation, Keyphrase research, META optimization and Internal link optimization.
- Supervise and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals.
- Keep the content up to date with paid marketing.
- Draft original, powerful SEO content for blogs and websites.
- Minimum 1- years of experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Effective experience in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Proficient experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as an internal reporting tool
- Proven track record in the use of Google Analytics and other web analytics tools
- Link development and knowledge of SEO Boosters
- Expert knowledge of content marketing and video creation and distribution
- Deep knowledge of paid marketing