Go Fish Digital is looking for a SEO Associate in USA. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Spend time analyzing datasets to identify issues and opportunities.
- Enhance your current SEO knowledge with the ins and outs of many powerful SEO tools.
- Uncover SEO opportunities for clients by manually investigating their site along with cross-referencing tools and your own data analysis.
- Work in a team setting, leading up SEO efforts.
- Experience with SEO tools such a Moz, Raven, Screaming Frog, SpyFu, etc.
- Experience with WordPress and/or building websites.
- Comfortable looking at and reviewing HTML and CSS. (You don’t need to write it from scratch, but you must be able to look and it and understand what it is doing.).
- Deeply understand all aspects of Google Analytics, and be willing to get GA certified (if you’re not already).
- Comfortable working with Microsoft Excel (and its Google counterpart, Sheets).
- A desire to work with data and be technical.
- The ability to turn analysis into a deliverable that a non-technical person can understand.
- Strong, clear writing skills.
- The capability to work well with a team.
- Strong problem solving skills – if you don’t know something but a client needs it, you will do everything you can to quickly figure it out.