Yellow Pages is looking for a SEO Campaign Specialist in Montreal, Canada. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Conduct initial audits of client’s websites and current state of optimization.
- Assist the client to develop a realistic plan & objectives for their campaign.
- Provide detailed SEO strategies for presentation to the client.
- Execute on-site and off-site optimization strategies.
- Perform on-going keyword and competitor research.
- Assure projects are scoped and briefed accurately so that they are delivered on time and on budget.
- Lead communication and expectations with each assigned client.
- Promote an understanding of the client’s business to ensure their campaigns are delivering against identified goals.
- Brief the campaign team on the client’s business and objectives.
- Analyze and provide QA on all documents being delivered to clients.
- Follow the performance of campaigns using internal tools and Google Analytics to ensure success against stated KPI’s.
- Operate with internal and external partners to ensure campaign objectives are met.
- Stay up-to-date with the constantly changing world of search optimization through webinars, training and events.
- College or university diploma in marketing or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 2 years in a similar role with agency experience preferred.
- Expert knowledge of SEO & search marketing best practices.
- Effective experience in using Google Analytics and similar KPI tools.
- Strong MS Office skills, especially MS Excel and PowerPoint.
- Soft Skills and Competencies.
- Organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Solid written and oral communication skills.
- Team Player.
- Being bilingual, very important.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities.
- Ability to analyze analytics data and make data-driven recommendations.