Effective Spend is looking for an SEO Content Specialist in Texas, United States. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Ideate and write high-quality content to use on client websites as well as off-page opportunities, such as content contributorships and editorials.
- Support client content calendar ideation – brainstorm SEO-backed content ideas to supplement clients’ existing content calendars.
- Aid to create outlines and instructions so that content is SEO-friendly.
- Research and ideate content topics and other link building PR opportunities for clients alongside PR Manager to use in their outreach efforts.
- Maintain deep content dives/audits to plan a robust strategy for clients – where are the content gaps, what content could be better, etc.
- Run existing SEO campaign growth with current clients by continuously suggesting future content opportunities where available.
- Oversee and manage HARO requests, build media lists, and conduct tactical link building, such as competitive link stealing and updating unlinked brand mentions on the web.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, English, journalism, communications, or a related field.
- Minimum 1- year experience working in content marketing and/or SEO is required.
- Strong skills in blog/content writing, case study development, and/or web content.
- Effective experience in Google Analytics and Google Search console, understanding reports supporting SEO initiatives.
- Proficient digital agency experience is a (big) plus.
- Expert knowledge of SEO platforms a plus (e.g. MOZ, BrightEdge, WebCEO, Ahrefs, Majestic).
- Solid written and verbal communication skills to build relationships and trust with clients.