WEB ROI is looking for an SEO Coordinator in Ontario, Canada. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Prepare 301 redirects.
- Design and manage Google My Business and other local business directories.
- Create various Google Properties: Analytics, Search Console & Tag Manager.
- Produce reports on clients’ website health by conducting technical audits.
- Utilize various data sources to extract value-driven information and assist in the implementation and execution of these findings.
- Conduct competitive research with a focus on backlink, keyword, & UX analysis.
- Aid in advising team members on SEO best practices.
- Oversee, track and report on ongoing strategies and communicate progress.
- Stay updated on the lasted digital marketing new and present the latest findings that could have an impact on our clients’ results.
- Anything to assist the efficient and accurate execution of the digital marketing strategies of our dozens of clients, helping to ensure they generate a significant number of sales leads.
- Digital marketing focused education.
- Detail oriented, organized, analytical, people make fun of your abundance of spreadsheets.
- Eager to learn, follow instructions.
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills.
- The ability to effectively handle multiple projects a day.